The Mullet Bay Medical Clinic is a designated vaccination center for the local children who reside/live on St Maarten (the dutch side only). The childhood vaccination program is run by the government of St Maarten and is free of charge.
Vaccination Schedule of St.Maarten:
- At birth - BCG (only for high risk groups)
- 2 months - DTP + Polio + Hib + Hep B + Pneumococcal (PCV13)
- 3 months - DTP + Polio + Hib + Hep B + Pneumococcal (PCV13)
- 4 months - DTP + Polio + Hib + Pneumococcal (PCV13)
- 6 months - Hep B
- 12 months - DTP + Polio + Hib + MMR + Pneumococcal (PCV13)
- 4 years - DTP + Polio + MMR
- 9 years - DT + Polio
Other vaccinations for children as Chickenpox (Varivax), Rotavirus, Flu-vaccin are available at cost price in the nearby pharmacy. The Gardasil vaccin for the teenage/adolescent women can also be ordered.
Mullet Bay Clinic is an official childhood vaccination center.